We believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day. At Evergreen we provide a wide variety of hearty Irish breakfasts for you to enjoy.
Freshly prepared cooked breakfasts are made to order and served between 8.00 - 10.00 am. For guests with early departure times, we offer a continental breakfast.
Choice of herbal tea's, freshly brewed coffee or hot drinking chocolate.
Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice, Fresh Fruit Salad, and a Selection of Cereals and Yogurts.
Home-made Irish soda bread and toast served with a selection of Jams and Marmalades.
Your Choice of cooked breakfast
- Traditional Full Irish breakfast with bacon, sausages, white pudding, fried egg, mushrooms and tomato.
- Irish Smoked Salmon with scrambled eggs and toast.
- Bacon with scrambled eggs with toast.
- Hot, Creamy Irish oatmeal porridge; which can be served with honey, brown sugar or fruit.
- Mushrooms, tomatoes with scrambled eggs and toast. (V)
- Warm Croissants straight from the oven with preserves.
Evergreen Brown Bread Recipe
At Evergreen, you can enjoy your breakfast with our delicious home made brown bread.
Whether you perfer it topped with creamy butter and fruity jam or with egg and crispy bacon we find it's the perfect with our hearty breafasts.
Our brown bread is made by hand to a traditional Irish recipe that has been in our family for generations. Not only does it taste great but it is full of wholegrain goodness.
Our bread is popular with guests and we are so often asked for the recipe that we have set it out below for you to try at home. Happy baking!
Evergreen B&B Brown Bread Recipe
Evergreen Bed&Breakfast, Malahide, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
00353 18460185 email@example.com